miércoles, 6 de julio de 2011

I´VE HAD A DREAM…

Nightmare or just a sweet dream??.
This morning when I woke up, I could surely remember the whole thing. I was so dead, laying on a bed in Munich. My mind was flying around, trying to figure out what I was doing there. Finally, I got it, It was September 14th and the Transalpine Run was done. First able I was like a happy looking to my new T-shirt, must be because I really did a good job, I was Finisher in one of the hardest mountain trail of the world.
Suddenly  I felt so overcome, I couldnot remember anything from the long trail, no landscapes, no people, no places…just nothing. Noway, eight days experience gone, my mind was totally blank.
I have been the whole day asking myself what I really prefer, just to live the experience or to get the job done as soon as possible becoming a TAR Finisher…

My conclusion.
Walker there is no path…it´s made by your own footsteps…
Sounds like a LIFE. Learn how do you want to live yours…

So excited to start in Oberstdorf.
See you over there

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario